Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Whoa!

This morning my summer took an interesting turn. I am going to be a resident assistant this fall at CNU, which I already knew, but this morning I got an email asking for summer RA's. I quickly jumped on that opportunity, so I will be moving into a CNU apartment in a little less than 2 weeks.

I like living at home, but it is so hard going from being on my own to living with family again. I share a room with my awesome little sisters (13 and 8 years old) but sometimes with all three of us and our mess, it gets crazy. I will admit, I am not the neatest person in the world, but combining all three of our collections of junk equals one fantastic mess.

I am excited about being around people my own age again. I miss the community of college, and especially CNU. I can't wait to see what apartment I get and what it looks like.

Of course, this also means I will be commuting 20+ minutes to work at the crack of dawn, but I think it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment